|Rock-hurling, vehicle-seeking |
Palestinian Arab 'activist' 'militants' [Image Source]
Monday December 17, 2012
- Gush Etzion-Hevron highway, near the Karmei Zur community: Several Israeli vehicles came under rock attack by Arabs; damage is caused to one of the cars
Tuesday December 18, 2012
- Multiple rock attacks by Palestinian Arabs against Israeli vehicles:
- Between El Arub and Beit Ummar
- Hevron at the IDF post near Bet Romano
- Samaria between Ma'aleh Shomron and Azun
- The Arab village of Luban A-Sharqiya
- Near the entrance to the Israeli village Kfar Tapuah
- The road between the Israeli communal villages of Hermesh and Mevo Dotan - damage is caused to multiple vehicles
- Hevron, near the Cave of the Patriarchs: A tourist bus is attacked by Arabs - rocks cause window damage
- Near Migdal Oz in Gush Etzion: Three fire-bombs (Molotov cocktails) are thrown from a passing Arab vehicle at an Israeli vehicle. The culprits are seen fleeing to the village of Bet Fa'jar
Wednesday December 19, 2012
- Gush Etzion-Hevron road near Beit Ummar: An Israeli bus comes under rock attack by Arabs
- Samaria – west of Ma'aleh Shomron: Several Israeli vehicles come under rock attack by Arabs – several vehicles are damaged
- Route 443 – the Modi'in/Jerusalem highway near the IDF post at Maccabim: Several Israeli vehicles come under rock attack by Arabs – several vehicles are damaged
- Jerusalem: In the vicinity of the Shu’afat “refugee” “camp”, three fire bombs (Molotov cocktails) are hurled by Palestinian Arabs
Thursday December 20, 2012
- Yehudit is authorized to disclose that units of the IDF and the security services arrested several Arabs during November, in the course of Operation Pillar of Defense. Those arrested include Bedouin Arabs from the Negev region, and Palestinian Arabs from the Hevron region. They are charged with being involved in a terrorist stabbing attack in Be'er Sheva on November 19, 2012.
Friday December 21, 2012
- At the Rama military base, adjacent to A-Ram in east Jerusalem: Two Palestinian Arabs attacked an IDF soldier at the checkpost of the base, using tear gas, stole his weapon and fled. The soldier was injured in the attack and received medical treatment from IDF ambulance staff.
Saturday December 22, 2012
- At the IDF checkpoint on the Gush Etzion-Hevron highway at Beit Ummar: Service personnel manning the post come under violent attack by rock-hurling Palestinian Arabs. An officer is struck in the head and suffers injuries requiring hospital treatment. Two of the Arab attackers are injured; one from gunfire to a leg. The Arabs are treated by Red Crescent ambulance crew.
Sunday December 23, 2012
- In the Binyamin region, on the Abud bi-pass road north-west of Ramallah: Three fire-bombs (Molotov cocktails) are thrown from a passing Arab vehicle at an Israeli vehicle.
- Near Ma'aleh Michmas: Arabs obstruct the highway with rocks and nails. Two IDF vehicles are damaged.
- North-west of Ramallah near Luban A-Sharqiya Several Israeli vehicles come under rock attack by Arabs – several vehicles are damaged
- Near Ofra in the Mateh Binyamin region: An Israeli bus come under rock attack by Palestinian Arabs
Monday December 24, 2012
- The IDF Spokesman says a Palestinian Arab armed with a 17 cm-long knife is stopped at the IDF post south-west of Bethlehem and taken into custody for interrogation
- On the Gush Etzion-Hevron road near El Arub, an Israeli bus comes under rock attack by Arabs, causing damage to the vehicle
- In the vicinity of Omer-Meitar in Israel's Southern District: Bedouin Arabs from the Abukaf tribe attack an Israeli bus filled with IDF service personnel; two soldiers are injured
- Gush Etzion-Hevron road near Beit Ummar: Several massive and violent attacks by rock-throwing Arabs; a traveler suffers head injuries from flying glass. It is important to note the increasing levels of violence on the roads, directed at Israelis traveling in cars and buses
- Luban A-Sharqiya: An Israeli bus comes under rock attack by Arabs; there is damage to the bus
- Southern Hevron Hills region near El Fu’ar: Rock-throwing Palestinian Arabs attack Israeli vehicles traveling on the roads
- Adjacent to the Moshav Shekef community: A fire-bomb (Molotov cocktail) is hurled at the security fence
Tuesday December 25, 2012 (today)
- Yehudit is authorized to disclose that units of the IDF and the security services arrested terrorists today in the Ramallah region; they are alleged to have been planning the execution of multiple terror attacks including the attempted abduction of Israelis in order to secure the release of Ahmad Sa’adat, the head of the terrorist Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), who is jailed in Israel.
- Near the Oranit checkpoint in the direction of Rosh HaAyin: Rock throwing attacks by Palestinian Arabs were directed against Israeli vehicles. There is property damage
- Near the T-Junction in Gush Etzion: Rock throwing attacks by Palestinian Arabs are directed against Israeli vehicles. There is property damage
- Vicinity of Turmos Aya, north-east of Ramallah, close to the community of Shilo: an Israeli bus comes under rock attack by Arabs
Postscript from Yehudit Tayar: "These reports are translated and publicized by Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron with the clearance and confirmation of the IDF. Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron is a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, medics who are on call 24/7 and work along with the IDF, 669 IAF Airborn Rescue, the security officers and personal throughout Yesha and the Jordan Valley, and with MDA. We, the volunteers of Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron go out to rescue anyone who needs our emergency medical assistance; including civilians, military and Arabs also those within the PA territories. (with IDF presence) To us a life is precious and we go out at risk leaving home and family or stopping on the road to rescue anyone in need."