|The Daily Mail expose that led to the upcoming debate. The convicted |
mass-killer in the bottom right corner, Abdullah Barghouti, built the
bomb that murdered our daughter [Image Source: Daily Mail]
We wrote five posts here in the past two and a half weeks about the revelations in a British newspaper, the Daily Mail, about the Palestinian Authority being funded by UK taxpayers to run its horrific Rewards for Terror scheme. (They don't call it that, but our description is right.)
Here are the links:
- 27-Mar-16: In UK, facing up to UK Aid's scandalous ongoing financing of Palestinian Arab jihad
- 27-Mar-16: The PA's "Rewards for Terror" scheme and the lies that keep the pounds flowing in
- 28-Mar-16: Is it time yet for UK's foreign aid office to come clean on their part in funding Palestinian Arab terror?
- 31-Mar-16: More on UK funding of Abbas' Reward for Terror scheme
- 12-Apr-16: Wasted lives, stolen futures, obfuscatory answers
The text of the petition is here. The Daily Mail article that energized the process is here. The UK government's response is on the petition page and its UK Aid strategy is laid out here.