|Mandela [Image Source: UNICEF]|
Nelson Mandela 1918-2013, addressing the launch of the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund, Pretoria, South Africa, May 8, 1995 [source]
Hamas, which more closely resembles a death cult than a functioning government, organized a rally this past Friday night in Rafah, Gaza Strip. If a picture is worth a thousand words, these representative photos below, published originally in Arabic-language channels and not (yet) syndicated by the major news agency names, sum up the tragedy of the Palestinian Arabs.
They also highlight the hypocrisy of those who ignore the evidence in front of their faces in the rush to embrace the Islamists and their "struggle" to "resist". So does the utter silence emanating from the many child-protection agencies around the world who published heart-rending images of under-nourished or war-impacted or genitally-mutilated children (as they should) but will not touch the rampant, highly public child abuse that is a daily reality in the world of the jihadists, and in particular the dark netherworld of Hamas. What they have done to their children is beyond forgiveness,
Now bear in mind as you glance at them what's going on in the late Nelson Mandela's homeland the last few days:
Khaled Mashal, Hamas' political leader since 2004, was invited to participate in a conference of South Africa's ruling party, the African National Congress (ANC), and will meet South African President Jacob Zuma. ANC said the conference will discuss "Palestinian identity issues, in addition to an independent, sovereign Palestinian state, free from Israeli occupation." [Xinhua, October 19, 2015]And this:
No immediate word on how firmly the ANC stands behind children with daggers or the adults who put them there. Or whether they subscribe, as Hamas does, to the uplifting value of viciously murdering unarmed Jews and other Israelis as part of its efforts to “free Al-Aqsa”.
The ANC released a number of tweets chronicling the meeting between Hamas leader Khaled Mashal and the South African president and a press conference that followed. Photos shared by the ANC showed South African leaders exchanging gifts with Mashal as well as the signing of a letter of intent for the two governments to build a lasting relationship. Many of the tweets expressed solidarity with Palestine. One quoted South African politician Gwede Mantashe saying, "we will call on all progressive countries to support the cause of the Palestinian people." Another tweet said that the "ANC is always on the side of the oppressed. Hence we support Palestine and Western Sahara." [i24news, October 19, 2015]
Jacob Zuma (as head of the African National Congress) honors
his invited guest and arch-terrorist Khaled Meshaal
in Johannesburg, South Africa yesterday [Image Source]
The source of the photos of knife-clutching children below, all taken on Friday October 16, 2015 at a Hamas event on the streets of Rafah in the Gaza Strip, is Donia Al-Watan, a Palestinian Arab website that describes itself as "the first electronic Palestinian newspaper concerned with Palestinian affairs, along with the regional and global news... [and] classified as one of the most Arabic websites that enhance democracy."
|Adult role model|
- 12-Feb-15: It's Red Hand Day. Do you know where the children are?
- 24-Nov-14: Destroying their own children's lives is not the worst option for the terrorists. In their eyes, it may even be the best
- 22-Nov-14: What youths and children are good for
- 02-Nov-14: Understanding what they really mean when the terrorists say children are their main concern
- 08-Oct-14: Children, innocence, rhetoric and savagery
- 15-Aug-14: Terror and children
- 27-Jan-13: Hamas' new army of children: Will the UN's and foreign funders' role in this scandal be critiqued by the news-reporting media?
- 24-Jan-13: Sacrificing the lives of an entire generation of adolescents on their altar of hatred, the thugs of Hamas boast of plans to create a children's army
- 21-Jul-14: War, civilians, children: what the terrorists of Hamas can teach us
- 2-Jul-14: Our side and theirs: an email to a well-meaning friend
- 27-Jan-14: In Gaza, a death cult celebrates its graduating class
- 15-Jan-14: When a society praises itself for turning its children into human bombs, whose problem is that?
- 8-Oct-13: Children and their indispensable role in the conflict
- 3-Jul-13: Educating the next generation: an early-summer reflection on asymmetry
- 18-Jun-13: They want their children to become killers and they say why. The rest of us are left with questions
- 4-May-13: So you thought the people who raise children to become "the fertilizer of their land" could sink no further?
- 29-Apr-13: Hamas demonstrates importance of solid education
- 17-Mar-13: A little village in the hills, and the monsters it spawns