|East Jerusalem: Firebombs, cement blocks, rock volleys|
- Molotov cocktail (fire-bomb) attack on the IDF post at Tel Ares, south-west of Nablus/Shechem
- Civilian buses come under rock attacks in the area north-west of Nablus/Shechem between Sebastia and the Jewish communities of the Shomron (Samaria district)
- Tekoa in the Gush Etzion region, on Jerusalem's southern edge: A crowd of Palestinian Arabs, including a considerable number of political activists, provocateurs and anarchists (to adopt the Tayar Security Report's terminology) gathers, seeking to cause violent clashes with the community's Jewish residents. They also attack IDF troops whose presence prevented the confrontations which they evidently wanted to achieve. One of the Arab protestors is moderately injured.
- Negahot in the Southern Hebron Hills: Rock throwing attacks on the IDF with two soldiers suffering moderate injuries. They are taken away by ambulance for hospital treatment.
- Betar Ilit: An Israeli passenger bus comes under rock attack resulting in property damage but no injuries
- In the Shomron (Samaria district): Rock attacks on vehicles traveling on the Gilad Road
- Negahot in in the Southern Hebron Hills: Continuing rock attacks
- Terrorist incursion near Kisufim on the Israel/Gaza border. We posted on this ["1-Jun-12: In the south, things are growing warmer... yet again"]
- Two incoming rockets are fired from Gaza in the general direction of Israeli communities, this time landing near the security fence
- Village of Kfar Hursa, in the Southern Hebron Hills: Continuous rioting by local Palestinian Arabs directed against Israeli vehicles passing on the nearby roads. An Israeli motorist, struck by a bottle of paint, safely reached Bet Hagai where she reported on the damage to her vehicle
- Also in the vicinity of Hursa: An Israeli child suffered injuries from glass fragments as a result of a rock attack (one of many) on a vehicle traveling near the village. In addition, two IDF soldiers were injured from rock throwing in the same area during the week.
- The Gal neighborhood of Kiryat Arba: A fire is set by protesting Arabs from nearby towns. Fire fighters prevented damage or injury.
- Adjacent to the village of El Arub on the Gush Etzion-to-Hebron road: During Friday night, a Molotov cocktail (fire-bomb) is hurled at an IDF post
- The vicinity of Har Gilo on Jerusalem's southern edge: An Israeli vehicle is car-jacked. The driver, who had transported her son to his army post nearby, is thrown from her vehicle but is unhurt. The brazen thieves make good their escape to the nearby Arab town of Bet Jala.
- Hebron: Rock attacks on Israeli vehicles in and near the city's Jewish community quarter, with property damage
- Multiple rock attacks today against Israeli vehicles traveling several roads including the Yigal Alon Road, north-west of Ramallah; the major Tel Aviv/Jerusalem Route 443, in the vicinity of the Dor Energy gas station (owned and operated by the Hawaja family, Israeli Arabs) a few kilometers south of the city of Modi'in; and in the vicinity of Shilo with the rock throwers based at the Arab school at Luben A-Sharkia. Damage caused to vehicles.