- "The Agency continues to have serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran's nuclear programme.
- "Iran did not grant access to the Parchin site during [January and February] visits, as requested by the Agency.
- "Since my last report...[Iran's] tripling of monthly production of 20% enriched UF6 in Iran as four cascades started operation at Fordow for the first time
- "Fifteen additional cascades at Natanz; the start of production at Esfahan of fuel plates and a fuel assembly for use in the Tehran Research Reactor; and the start of fabrication of fuel pellets and rods for use in the Iran Nuclear Research Reactor, the IR-40.
- "[The IAEA] is unable to provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and therefore to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities.