|Palestinian Arab and his firebomb [Image Source: Flash 90]|
- Overall, 116 attacks in May, compared with 112 in April 2014.
- In the roads and communities of Judea and Samaria, located beyond the 1949 Armistice Lines (the cease-fire lines agreed after the invading Arab armies were turned back), 96 compared with April's 80.
- Within Jerusalem, there were 11 terror attacks compared with 7 in April.
- 16 attacks happened in the "Jerusalem Envelope" area (defined as the neighborhoods surrounding Jerusalem, distinct from the city and suburbs of Jerusalem as defined by the Jerusalem municipality), compared with 13 in April.
- Most of the attacks in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria took the form of firebombs, commonly known as Molotov Cocktails.