|Why is this candid snapshot of Bassem Tamimi (left) getting zero exposure by his well-funded roadshow publicity machine? And whose shoulders is he hugging? The answers are definitely worth knowing; see "07-Sep-15: Peace, human rights, the sheer joy of killing people"|
The US roadshow arranged by Bassem Tamimi's 'activist' friends (including Amnesty International, a once-principled organization that for at least three years has been deeply invested in sanitizing the Tamimi clan's blood lust and race-based hatred of Jews) is half-way done.
It has just rolled into the San Francisco Bay area where it will be performing several times during the next few days: San Francisco, Berkeley, Stockton, Hayward, then on to Albuquerque, NM; Medford, MA; Boston; Cambridge, MA; Pittsfield, MA; South Florida; and winding up in Washington DC in the middle of October. [Full published schedule here: "BASSEM TAMIMI 2015 US SPEAKING TOUR"]
Since we have readers and friends in some of these places, here's a message we very much want to share with them. Please feel free to send this post wherever you think something good and life-affirming can be achieved.
First, despite our efforts to get the Bassem carnival's promoters to address our uncomplicated questions, they remain unanswered:
"Bassem Tamimi, tell us in simple words: are you as delighted by your cousin Ahlam Tamimi's massacre of Jewish children as she is? Have you criticized it ever, anywhere? Will you condemn it here and now?"It's obviously far easier to ignore the grieving parents of a murdered child (which is what we, the writers of this blog, are) than to relate to our discomforting questions. And especially when that murder - a massacre, actually - was masterminded by Bassem Tamimi's cousin, the little village of Nabi Saleh's most celebrated daughter, a woman singularly proud to have killed so many Jewish children.
|Bassem Tamimi's celebrated teen daughter ("Shirley Temper") in the hands |
of the PA Minister of Education earlier this month. See
"06-Sep-15: The making of a pigtailed provocateur"
- What you won’t read at the Guardian about the exploitation of the Tamimi children (September 25, 2015)
- The Tamimi masterclass on media manipulation (September 9, 2015)
- Bassem Tamimi and the Use of Children as Political Props (September 3, 2015)
- 28-Sep-15: Vegans and a passion for blood
- 13-Sep-15: A roadshow and its groupies
- 11-Sep-15: How devoted to non-violence are the villagers of Nabi Saleh really?
- 10-Sep-15: It takes a village: The passion for violence of the peace-loving Tamimis
- 07-Sep-15: Peace, human rights, the sheer joy of killing people
- 06-Sep-15: The making of a pigtailed provocateur
- 04-Sep-15: Mr. Human Rights Defender, a question if we may
- 02-Sep-15: Lights, action, camera, bite: Scenes from a cognitive war
- 01-Sep-15: A tale of two villages: one devoted to non-violence, another that actually exists
- 29-Aug-15: Revisiting a Palestinian Arab village and its monsters
- 17-Mar-13: A little village in the hills, and the monsters it spawns