|The community of Ma'ale Hever in the Southern Hebron Hills, close to|
Kiryat Arba. About 55 families make their home here.
Most residents are veteran Israelis, but their
neighbours include immigrants from France, Ethiopia and the US.
- Near Kiryat Arba: An Israeli vehicle is damaged in a rock-hurling attack carried out by Palestinian Arabs.
- Near Betar Illit: IDF reports that an Israeli bus comes under rock-throwing attack by Palestinian Arabs, with resultant damage to property.
- The Gush Etzion-Hebron highway: A throng of Palestinian Arabs attacks another Israeli civilian bus with rocks and cement blocks. Property damage is caused.
- Near El Arrub (north of Hevron on the Gush Etzion-Hebron highway: The IDF reports that Israeli vehicles come under attack by rocks and firebombs (Molotov cocktails) from a Palestinian Arab crowd.
- Route 55 in the vicinity of 'Azzun, and close to the thriving Israeli communities of Alfei Menashe, Karnet Shomron and Ma'ale Shomron - Israeli civilian vehicles are pelted by rocks and cement blocks hurled by Palestinian Arabs.
- The El Arrub vicinity again (north of Hevron on the Gush Etzion-Hebron highway): This time, the rock-and-block throwers target an Israeli bus.
- Early morning mortar attack from Gaza - we reported this here.
- The highway between Ma'ale Hever Junction and Bet Hagai in the Southern Hevron Hills: Palestinian Arabs launch unspecified attacks on Israeli civilians in their vehicles.
- The road between the IDF base in Judea and the community of Ma'ale Hever: Palestinian Arabs attack Israeli vehicles, buses and IDF patrols. Property damage is caused.
- The the Avraham Avinu neighborhood in the ancient Jewish community of Hebron: An attack on the children's playground by rock-hurling Arabs.