- Two Israelis were injured by the rockets. Ten others were hospitalized for treatment.
- A synagogue (place of worship) was damaged.
- Another rocket crashed into open space near a gas station on the outskirts of Kibbutz Nir Am.
- The attacks do not lack an admitted perpetrator. The terror organization Islamic Jihad openly and publicly claimed responsibility.
- Head of the Hamas regime, Ismail Haniyeh, aligned itself as usual with the acts of terror, disingenuously asserting that Hamas "is not responsible for protecting Israel". In reality, members of Hamas have engaged in acts of murder and terror that have taken the lives of hundreds of Israeli adults and children in the past seven years of this ongoing war.